Tuesday 1 March 2011

I am Number Four Movie Review

Rate:★★★★
Length: 1 hour, 44 minutes
Where: Cinema
Age: 12
Genre: Romance, Advanture, Sci-fi, Action

I went to the cinema this weekend that has just gone by and I saw the movie "I am number four."At first I saw the trailer on youtube, it was on the front page and it looked decent but my friend wanted to go and I thought why not...and I will say this, the trailer doesn't do it justice.

Pro's- It had a nice highschool romance. It had a lot of action, they were doing cool tricks and using their powers which was really good. They were also dramatic moments in the movie that made you jump up. Also the movie had some humour in it but it was more from the evil/bad guys in the movie. The bad guys were massive, huge, fish face sort-off people and I thought they really were funny.

Last but not least the story line of the movie was different and interesting, which I really liked because you won't know what is going to happen next.

OHH and let's not forget the hottness...
Con's- I felt like they left us hanging when the film ended and it didn't really finish well, I guess. But I am guessing since it's a book turned into a film maybe they spilt the book into half or they are more books and more films to come.

Would I reccomend it? Yes, if you liked Avator the movie, you will definetly like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment