Thursday 24 February 2011

Poem: Why I Write This Blog


There are so many things I feel and so many thoughts I have in my brain.
I want to let them free
I want to express myself
Creatively

Memories
I want to be able to look back in a year, two years, 10 years
And remember these moments
To be able to laugh, cry and sign as I look back in time

If I die atleast I will know that in a 100 years someone will accidentally click on here and my memory will continue.

I want express my creativity by
Writing poems from the heart
Having a voice on my opinions of books, movies and music
Take beautiful pictures of the world
Even Just being able to write

I want to take pictures of the environment around me
I want to release my thoughts to world
I want all people to have open-minds
I want to live and not just exist

This blog is my outlet
My best-friend
My family
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment