Thursday 17 March 2011

Is Breakfast Really Good for you??



Many people including myself believe and think that breakfast is good for you. But now aday when you think of breakfast you think of cereals...All my childhood I used to have kelloges cereals for breakfast before I went to school. When I started college I stopped having breakfast as I wanted to lose weight but even that didn't last long.

Then I started having special K, which is quite expensive for the small amount that comes in it. Even if you do have the 30 grams. Anyways, every time I have these cereals I always feel bad. Are they really that good for you?



This is when I tried out some shreddies and their just the same as weetabix....Imagine that is what you are putting inside you're stomach.


I really want to take care of my body. Not to lose weight or whatever else but just to eat what is right...So many people including me eat things but we don't even have a clue what it is we are eating but we eat it because of how good it looks and the taste...

Imagine if you saw a beautiful island and then you went for a visit but after the first day on that island everything looked, felt perfect so you said I am going to live on that island forever. The plane leaves and there you are living on an island you now nothing about....Every month it could go under water, there could be monkeys and deadly animals on there.....

I don't know what other breakfasts to have, I know I can have eggs but I don't really have time in the morning to be making eggs and oatmeal....Will see.
Right now I will have peppermint tea, Banana and will see how I feel with that....

No comments:

Post a Comment