Thursday 10 March 2011

Things fall apart- Unofficial Trailer starring 50 Cent


Do you remember this picture? It was on every blog, magazine and newspapers. When I first saw it I was shocked because he looked so sick and sad. But this was for a movie role. Trailer is seen below:




At the first 30 seconds I am like ok, it's just another sort off average film about an american footballer but I was almost in tears at the end....The trailer is really emotional and I think I might...just might go and see this...It looks like a powerful film that will really show case what people with cancer go through and it will really tug at your emotions.

This was 50 cents statement to why he took on this role and felt the need to go through such a dramatic weight-loss:

---------------------------------------

“It was inspired by the loss of my friend growing up. One of my best friends that lived across the street from me. He actually died of cancer and that’s what inspired me to write the screenplay.There is no way to portray the experience of losing someone that close to you outside of you investing yourself in the project for real. I kind of went through this thing where I was trying to emulate what he looked like to me at that point and that’s what helped me to continue to lose the weight."

No comments:

Post a Comment