Wednesday 23 March 2011

Chris Brown- F.A.M.E - Review

RATE: ★★★★
Songs: 18
Artist: Chris Brown

I wasn't really quite sure if I wanted to spend my money on this album but I liked deuces and yeah 3x so I thought let me go into HMV and see how many songs are there.If there were 9 songs, I wasn't going to buy the album. So I find it at the front of the store and there 18 songs and the cover looks really good. So I buy the album and I am glad I did.

1. Deuces - Brown, Chris & Tyga/Kevin McCall- I luv this song, no matter how many times I hear it, but I think it is a song that was well written and many people can relate to it.

2. Up 2 You - Brown, Chris- One of my favourite songs in this album, makes your heart melt...It's an Rnb slow jam. The beat, Chris's voice. Amazing.


3. No BS - Brown, Chris & Kevin McCall- This was also on two of his mixtapes and it was one of my favourites. Bedroom slow jam, really hot and it just flows perfectly.

4. Look At Me Now - Brown, Chris & Lil' Wayne/Busta Rhymes- This is the official second single from the album and it's hip hop based but I like the way it is different anything out now. BUT what makes this song is Busta Rhyme's verse. He just kills it.

5. She Ain't You - Brown, Chris - The first time I heard this I remembered the Michael Jackson beat from human nature and I was like no Chris you can't be MJ...like R kelly tried singing you are not alone and it didn't sound good to me but Chris did it completly different and turned it into a completly new song...and I actually started liking it after a second listen and now it's one of my favourites.

6. Say It With Me - Brown, Chris- One of the upbeat and fun songs that just makes you want to dance, I love this song.

7. Yeah 3x - Brown, Chris- First single from this album. This is a fun and catchy pop song that will just have you dancing or jumping,lol.

8. Next To You - Brown, Chris & Justin Bieber- Justin bieber, to be honest I had to turn up the volume and listen clearly to even listen to his voice, very quiet compared to chris brown's voice. The beat and song was very good.

9. All Back - Brown, Chris - A beautiful balled. - Love his voice in this.

10. Wet The Bed - Brown, Chris & Ludacris- One of my favourites, love Ludacris's voice at the beginning and this is also another bedroom rnb slow jam. Amazing.

11. Oh My Love - Brown, Chris- This is another favourite, fast, upbeat....song that will get you shaking your head...The beat is good and at the first listen you will just love it.

12. Should've Kissed You - Brown, Chris- Best song of the album, Slow beautiful song about how he should have kissed that girl...Absolutly stunning.

13. Beautiful People - Brown, Chris & Benny Benassi- I heard this before I got the album and I wasn't really sold on it but now I love it.

14. Bomb - Brown, Chris & Wiz Khalifa- Black and yellow, black and yellow,lol. A solid hip hop song...chris sings though, but the beat is good.

15. Love Them Girls - Brown, Chris & Game- One of the weaker songs of the album.

16. Paper Scissors Rock - Brown, Chris & Timbaland/Big Sean- What can I say, with timbaland on the beats and chris's voice...Instant banger.

17. Beg For It - Brown, Chris- Another bedroom slow jam not as strong as the others but still a good listen.

18. Champion - Brown, Chris & Chipmunk- Peaked to second place on the uk charts and with chris's strong vocals...A good addition for the uk listeners...

All in all I haven't bought an album that was so solid and had a variety of music that was pop, rnb, hip hop, techno...whatever all in one and it was done at a standard that was good. I was really surprised at how good this was but I can't stop listening to it.

I would definetly suggest you get this album, you won't be dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment