Wednesday 16 March 2011

'Easy A' Movie Review

Rate:★★★★
Length: 1 hour, 28 minutes
Where can I buy: --> Easy A [DVD] [2010]
Age: 15
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Highschool

Yesturday me and some of my friends had a day in where we just watched movies and one of my friends brought two dvd's and one of them was "Easy A."

Pro's- It was really funny and it was different in the sense that it wasn't just a love story were two people hate each other and then they somehow end up loving each other. But it had a good message and the storyline was great. Also Emma stone the lead was good as she played the part very well. It had a romance (Plus, Plus)

One of my favourite parts of the film was this....Peep video below:



Con's- I really can't think of one at the moment; maybe a hunk so stare at would have been a bonus,lol.

Would I recomend it? Yes, it's funny and the storyline is really different from all these other highschool themed movies. I would get it, it's a real laugh.

Trailer:

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I forgot about the "Pocket Full of Sunshine” montage!! I just laughed so hard watching it again!! Even my boyfriend had a few laughs when we watched it with the Blockbuster Movie Pass through my employee subscription to DISH. What a great movie with an awesome cast!!

    ReplyDelete