Thursday 17 March 2011

Rebecca Black- Friday (Worst Song ever)



Ok, so she is autotuned all over this video. The lyrics are really plain and....(Im trying not to be too mean here) I can't with the lyrics. "IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY." Really now. The video is a mess. Theres that silly little calender thing which looks really cheap....then she gets ready for school, (which she never goes to)and during takes some zit comes on her face and then she is waiting for a bus but her friends who looked like they were 12 years old were driving....Then...Then some old guy comes out of no-where and started rapping...which was bad to it's own.

She looked so uncomfortable throughout the whole video... This has to be the worst video I have seen in a long time and in a week it has had 10 million views....I don't know if this is good or bad thing...Maybe she is the female version of Justin bieber who knows only time will tell but atleast Justin had talent and could sing..

Thats what makes me sad when anyone can be an artist these days. They don't even need to have talent. Yes, I'm gonna be a singer but I can't sing. You know you're bad if autotune can't even make you sound good.

It's like a surgeon saying...well I don't know anything about medicine or surgery but I am going to do an operation on you anyways....

Peep a funny video review of this song Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment