Saturday 19 March 2011

Nicki minaj Plays with Dildo On Stage

((I censored the picture))

It is truelly sad when a female artist is reduced to doing things like this live on stage in order to entertain people. What if they were children there?? Then what? Mummy whats that Nicki is holding? I dare to think, sex education at a concert.

It seems like now female artists are more about taking their clothes off and degrading themselves in front of the whole world instead of showcasing their talents, which Nicki has. Imagine all those women that went through hard times so that we could have more rights and be treated with dignity but in this world how can a man look at you as his equal when he see's these women like Rihanna, Lady gaga and more....Showcasing their bodies as if it's a piece of meat instead of something that should be treassured.


What happened to paving the way for the younger generations to come...I wonder what the young ladies growing will want to dress and behave like when they grow up. Who knows... If I was a person and I knew that I had some sort of influence towards millions of young women out there in the world I would try and present myself in a way which gave more women respect but one to it's own, I guess.

Anything to sell ehh GAGA.

No comments:

Post a Comment