Thursday 15 September 2011

90210 Season 4 Premiere Review ((Spoiler Alert))

Yay, 90210 is back and I was so excited and happy. There were some questions left when the third season ended like is Naomi really pregnant? Are they going to get new actors and actresses? Are they going to axe anyone?

Spoiler Below if you haven't seen the Premiere

First things first it starts off with Naomi and Max in the doctors room and when their waiting for the results of the pregnancy Max is very supportive but then it's revealed that she is not pregnant Max REALLY shows his happiness a little too much and that hurts Naomi’s feelings which in result ends the relationship.

Naomi I am glad is still on the show and this episode she was mainly upset over Max and hunting out guys and there was this hate thing going on with a new guy called Austin and if it was the first season I would have been excited about this plot where they hate each other at the beginning and then somehow end up falling in love is overdone and not really original.

Moving on to Silver, Navid, Ade and Navid's sister. Honestly, I am not really a fan of Navid's sister I feel like that's a person who really didn't need to be added on...Silver and Ade story is nothing exciting, I guess. Silver still hates Ade for basically almost killing her but then some people say Silver shouldn't really act so innocent because she did go after her best friends boyfriend but if I was Silver I wouldn't forgive Ade and I would have checked my medication after Ade used the bathroom.

The Liam and Annie storyline was alright, Liam came out of nowhere, proposed and Annie said no because he didn't call or anything. Then he proposed again for the second time and this time it was a big thing in front of people, with fireworks the whole shebang but she said no and rightfully, I would have said no. But I think something happened to Liam when he was away and I can see him becoming an alcoholic later on in the series and then Annie maybe helping him find his way and then they get back together...but that’s just my guess I could be completely wrong. Oh, and he buys a shack.

Raj and Ivy nothing really happened, Raj is going through his chemo and Ivy is by his side, which I think is so sweet and you can really feel their love but it makes you think how far can they really go with that storyline...obviously they will have to have one or two episodes where they cry for Raj.

Dixon was like an extra who was there to join the scenes together, his not going college and he wants to be a musician or something along those lines...Good for him. College/University is not for everyone.

Teddy, what can I say, he was worried about telling his father his gay then at the end he phoned and told his father he was gay on a plane going to Where? Who knows...I just hope that they give Teddy storylines other than just coming out or accepting he was gay because we had a whole season last time of that and it was really interesting and you felt for him but I hope this season he gets more stories that are varied.

Overall, it wasn't great and I know their new writers and I don't know I was hoping for a bang and to be left excited for the premiere but I guess they were just transitioning from the high school setting to the real life, college life style, which I think is cool. But hopefully as the episodes carry on it will become more interesting.

I also do wonder at the end of this season will Silver and Navid be together?? Hmm, still glad 90210 is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment