Monday 6 May 2013

Life update, new job and updating more from now on.



I have been away for a while and I don’t update as much as I used. 

Anyways, right now I have a job, I started last week Wednesday and it’s mainly using telephones and I am kind-off not liking it because I feel like I will make too many mistakes and I don’t really enjoy the whole telephone thing but I applied and went to the interview and I actually got the job.

I was excited when I got the job because it’s better than being unemployed and it will a reference from when I got back to university in four months. Wow, four months, that’s not a lot of time. I am just going to suck it up and hope that the time fly’s and that I get a better grip of the job. 

One phrase that made me feel a bit better was,


I should be so grateful that I have the job when two million people in the UK, now are unemployed. I was lucky. Plus, when I go to university hopefully, it will help me to get another job quickly, it’s not forever and you have to start at the bottom. 

I have had this blog for years but I am going to update with a lot of book reviews and tv reviews and other beauty stuff because I have been slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment