Tuesday 14 May 2013

90210 final episode ever. Season 5 episode 22 Review - ((Spoilers))



It is finally over, I am a bit sad that I won't be seeing the show anymore, I was one of those that started watching it at the beginning and too see it end is sad but 5 season is a long time and to be honest any longer would have ruined it. So good timing.

Let's start off with Naomi, Like I love her. She is the best thing to happen to this show. My favourite throughout the whole series. Her best story was with Mr Cannon. Omgosh that finale was amazing. Anyways, the show ends and she ends up with Jason or whatever and honestly, they ruined it when her and Max split. Max was the one for her and no-one, no matter how rich or good-looking or charming could match up. Max was just perfect for Naomi and it's a shame that they missed that. In the finale they really didn't go into details of what was happening after with Naomi.

Moving on to Ade and Navid. Their back together. Yay, Navid was just lost without Ade, he was kinda boring and his stories didn't really interest me but I am glad that at least they brought them together in the end. Him and Silver was just too much drama that wasn't needed. They got out of the collapsed stage fine and they rode of in an ambulance dreaming of a happy ending.

Silver time, this girl has been with every guy, from Dixon, Ethen (who remembers him,awe) Teddy (before he came out) Liam, Navid, Ade child's adoptive father and I am probably missing more but she has been around the block and back. Ohh, lets not forget Naomi and Annie's step brother. Plus her health problems, she has Bi-polar and this cancer gene. She has cancer in the finale episode and she is going to fight it. Honestly, not an expert on cancer but because they caught it very early, there is a great chance she will survive and adopt and baby from somewhere.

Dixon, nothing really happened with him. Like with his label and love life, his just a supporting act giving Silver a pep talk and being there for Annie and that was it. Nothing really going on there. But I liked Dixon and he was funny.

Liam and Annie are finally together....like really. Lol, i can't, honestly, that wasn't exciting or moving it was just "Oh, good for them." They should have gotten back together a looooong time ago. That's all i'm saying. But it's better late than never I guess. That was the biggy of the episode, I personnel preferred last years finale with Max and Naomi and the whole wedding thing. Tears....

It's over, but let's not forget our fallen charactor's....Let's start with Raj and Ivy....


I actually really liked Raj and watching the episodes when him and Ivy met was actually really cool and interesting. I hated Ivy at the beginning but she was different and it's a shame she left on a plane to nowhere....

Annie's Cousin -  I loved to hate her and she annoyed me but she made it very interesting and entertaining to watch. But it was a boring way to make her exit.

Ethan- The first hunk, boyfriend...all of the above. Was Naomi's boyfriend but he loved the new girl Annie and then kissed Silver who was with Dixon at the time. Then he dissapeared without a propa goodbye. I liked Ethan and it's a shame he left.

Austin- The cowboy who couldn't quite grab Naomi's heart. Awe, lasted only one season.

Teddy- Rich hot guy is gay, comes out and that's it. Hmm.

Max- Tears, amazing actor and best couple with Naomi of the show. I cannot stress that enough. I loved it and I am so grateful that we got to see them together. Amazing.

That's it. It had a long run and I for one enjoyed the show.



Goodbye 90210.

No comments:

Post a Comment