Saturday 18 May 2013

The vampire diaries Season 4 finale-Review (SPOILERS)

O, my...gosh....My mouth was like this :O

It's the season finale of the vampire diaries and this post will have spoilers, you have been warned...

The beginning of season 4 was amazing, every episode I was left shocked and wanting more, that's why I love vampire diaries but I don't know if it was just me but after the Christmas break the quality and story lines just dropped. Another thing was I started to hate Elena, like it was too much.

Anyways, in the last episode it's all about the cure and Silas, Bonnie dying and ghosts. Let me start with the love triangle. I ship for Delena and it was cheesy but I was happy when she chose Damon...It wouldn't have been right if it went any other way and the sire bond was not needed.

However, I do feel sorry Stephen, I liked him with Elena but Delena had more chemistry. I was hoping for him and Caroline but that would to obvious and a little too much. Next season they should bring someone new or, or he falls for Katherine. Hmm, I bet that’s what their going to do. Imagine that.

Speaking of Katherine, she is a human...That was a twist, apparently, in the book it's Damon who takes the cure and honestly, I wouldn't like Damon as a human. No, just no. If Elena had taken the cure that would have been boring because it would be like going two seasons backwards. Stephen is understandable why he should take it but boring aswell. I think Katherine will be interesting too see if they will revenge her or Elena might just kill her then because can't she just re-vamp again or does the cure not involve that. Will see.

Bonnie dies and brings Jeremy back to life. Who here knows that she will be back alive by the end of season 5. I think it's good she's dead because she was soo powerful that she was un-touchable and that becomes boring. Lets kill this horrible monster, Bonnie, creates fire and bleeds on her nose and his dead. It would have gotten boring. But will see, hope she comes back. Wow, I have said boring a lot.

Klaus and Caroline, I liked them together...I love Klaus and hopefully, he pops in and out of vampire diaries because I saw the pilot episode of his new spin off show and honestly, it wasn't great. I will watch the show when it fully comes out but I just hope it gets better. Tyler will probably be coming back and I don't hate him but I like the horrible murderous Klaus more...so wrong,lol.

Oii, do you remember me at prom when I beat up Damon!!
Silas, I don't like this storyline and with the finale Stephen is Silas's double ganger and his Silas's "Shadow," that came out of nowhere. Then he dropped him in the water in a safe. Like really...but I was shocked and I don't even know what to say. If they do it right, it will very interesting to see what happens. I honestly loved in season 3 when Stephen was horrible...That was interesting so I have faith that it will be something to watch. I give them one episode until they realise that, Silas is not Stephen, probably, Damon will figure it out.

Great finale, cannot wait for another season.

No comments:

Post a Comment