Tuesday 21 May 2013

New song: Beyonce - Grown Woman Review

The song is finally out, it's 5 minutes so I don't know if it's the unedited version so will see.

Honestly, I heard the song on her Pepsi advert like everyone else I loved it, I played those 30 seconds like 100times but that was a couple of months ago and now the full thing is out and here I am really excited...And hear it and........

It's the same song but just doesn't have the same momentum as the advert and I just feel like something is missing...Honestly, I love Beyoncé but this song is alright at best...not her best....Let's hope it's not a single and even if it is. I know the video will be amazing and maybe I will like the song a bit more but for now...It's pretty lame.

I do also have to add, I liked the African influence but it's like "Run the world, girls," that really wasn't a good song...

Peep the full song below and make up your own opinions:


No comments:

Post a Comment