Tuesday 31 May 2011

My Zodiac sign- Pisces

So I was talking to one of my family member and somehow we started talking about our signs and mine is Pisces and my family member didn't know what his was so he googled it and found this cool website and it described his characteristics spot on. So I was like "Could you look up Pisces?" I was shocked because some of the things that were said were so accurate. I don't really take the signs seriously but it was so accurate about me that I had to write about it.

Here are my strengths:
-Compassionate
- Adaptable
- Accepting
- Devoted
- Imaginative

I don't know, it's hard to acknowledge you're positives...so I don't really know about this...moving on.

Here are my negatives:
-Oversensitive (Yes, I have to agree with that one)
- Indecisive (Spot on, with my career, I can't decide, I change my mind so much)
- Self-pitying - (Well, I don't know about this, lol)
- Lazy - (I put my hands up, I am sometimes,lol)
- Escapist ( I had to Google this and find out what it means "someone who escapes into fantasy." This is 50/50 I guess, but it does have some truth to it.

Here are some quotes that I thought were spot on about me: (Why do I keep saying spot on,lol)

When they are independent and inspired by life's events, their creativity comes shining through (True) but they are unable to be on their own for long before they start dreaming in their imaginary world of happy people and happy endings. (So true, the amount of times I day dream of happy ending and other things are crazy) They need other people to keep them grounded and on the right track.

Pisces will go out of their way to help a friend. They are extremely sensitive and loyal. (This is also true, I have found myself going out my way to help my close friends but I have come to realise that I am quite sensitive because with someone else they won't care about some situations but I will. That's my down fall I guess.)

Pisces does not take well to a position of leadership or high business person, they are too sensitive and lacking in self-discipline and lacking self-confidence for a positions such as that. (That is true, I have never been one for being a team leader or anything like that) What they are good at is writing, acting, poetry, or being musicians. (I think writing and maybe acting is sort-off my thing)

Pisces are excellent at anything that tugs at the heart strings and mystical/spiritual. They are extremely creative and can use their skills of creativity and their understanding of people to inspire others. Unfortunately, most Pisces take the easy way out in life and never attain the degree of fame that they possibly could, they have to stop self-doubting themselves because they are capable of being good role models and leaders to others, people do look up to them. (Inspirational or what, I love writing because I am able to imagine things and bring them to life but then there's fear and the fact that writing was not in my plan of life...so their right for me to write it is so much harder than just taking a step back and going to uni, job, family Done)

They have extreme compassion and they feel the pain of others. If something is wrong in the world that affects them, it affects them deeply, they take it to heart and feel extreme feelings regarding the matter. When they are happy, they are extremely happy and when they are sad, they are extremely depressed. (How true this whole paragraph is)

Pisces have an intuitive and psychic ability more then any other zodiac signs. They trust their gut feelings and if they do not, they quickly learn to because they realize that their hunches are usually correct. (This, this right here is the truth because there were times when I was meant to do something or go out somewhere and I would have this bad feeling and before I would ignore it and go anyways but then when I would go it would either be boring or a negative situation that I could not have even imagined would occur with someone. So then when I had a bad feeling I would say no I am not doing it and I would feel relief and I would have good day. So this is spot on the dot.)

I have just realised that you will learn a bit more me and also my downfalls with this post. But it's interesting to know that these things that you do are you. I never used to really believe in these signs but the way some of these things are soo true about me...it makes me believe it a bit more.

Here's the link if you want to check out your signs:

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Pisces too! Fish rock right??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog by the beautiful image of Pisces (mine sign too)
    Interesting stuff!

    ReplyDelete