Monday 31 January 2011

That Perfect Beach Body

I know every year around at summer time we all start to go crazy on all these crash diets because we want to lose weight for that summer holiday. Well do you really believe that in two weeks you will be able to lose the weight and look like this.



I thought not, most people only last a day or even a week and then give in. Some people say to themselves I will not go on holiday this year because I haven’t lost enough weight. I will go on holiday when I have lost 30 pounds. Well what do you do if you don’t lose that weight, you don’t go on holiday the following year, well I am going to say live you’re life or you will spend most of you’re life being unhappy. Be happy with what you have and enjoy you’re self. Go on holiday, where a swimsuit, shorts, dress and have ICE CREAM in summer. Life is too short to be worrying about how much you weigh.



You know what I would rather be like this and enjoy my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment