Monday 31 January 2011

Journey to the so Called Dream Body





How many of us want a body like this? This is what we diet for...to end up with a body like this....Yes, Yes, Yes...Millions of women and men diet everyday with the hopes of getting a bodies like these.



I am going to say alittle about myself. Since the age of 9 I started dieting or trying to lose weight, it wasnt as serious as today but it was there...As I got older I gained more weight, not alot but I was always bigger than the previous year. But now I think about it; it could have been because I was developing...developing into a women some people would say.

Last summer I started my weight loss journey. In that journey I exercised three times a week, why most weeks and I started eating healthy...I cut out on all junk foods and I lost 11 pounds. I got a couple of compliments. I am 11 pounds lighter but am I happier than I was when I had those 11 pounds....what did I gain....

I think the main reason why most people who lose weight gain it back is the fact that when they reach their goal...there's nothing at the end of the road...all the expectations and hopes they don't come true and then you say to yourself...Is this why I made myself unhappy. This!!



Beyonce, Beyonce Beyonce...This is a picture of BeyoncĂ© playing a role in DreamGirlz. For BeyoncĂ© to play this role she went on the maple syrup diet and it was reported that she lost 1 stone in a month by just having this syrup mixture of lemon juice, water and cayenne pepper. But when you are consuming only 60 calories a day how do you go on. There are many crash diets like these that promise fast results and easy weight loss. Is it really easy though….If these diets worked would millions still be dieting today? No!

No comments:

Post a Comment