Tuesday 31 May 2011

Something Borrowed Movie review

Rate:★★★★
Length: 1 hour, 43 minutes
Where: Cinema
Age: 12
Genre: Romance

I haven't been to the cinema in a while and I saw the trailer of this movie and it looked interesting so me and my friends decided to go and see this movie yesterday.

Pro's- I really liked the storyline, it wasn't predictable and it was really interesting to watch. Also it really makes you think about if you were in that situation because if someone cheats on you with your best friend you not only lose you're fiancé but you also lose your best friend...which isn't good. I am against cheating but then it's like they love each other and they could be soul mates but then what do you do, choose your soul mate or you're best friend?

The film surprisingly had it's funny moments, which had me cracking up and also let's not forget Mr hunk. Colin egglesfield who was the man in the middle of the best friends started to look hot at the middle of the film and you just fall in love with him at the end,lol.



Con's- Yes, one negative I would say would be the best friend...Don't want to spoil it but as you watch the film it becomes sooo obvious that the best friend loves the girl....It's always the same thing the male friend gives advise to the girl chasing some dude, when he secretly loves the girl himself.....so I just thought him being in love with her was pointless really...But that's about it for the negatives.

Would I reccomend it? ---- It depends on the type of films you like, but if you like a bit of romance and comedy then Yes, I reccomend this film.

Peep Trailer below:

No comments:

Post a Comment