Thursday 19 May 2011

Beyonce- Run The World (Girls) Official video review

First off I wanna talk about the song...It's not her best...I liked pon de floor but the lyrics on this song im not feeling aswell...I don't know...Even though I don't like the song I think it has a great message that empowers women. That is something Beyonce has always done, she does songs that empower women and not degrade them, e.g. independent women, single ladies, bills bills bills and so on.

But I have just seen the video and it's been on replay...I love the video. The dancing is amazing...I love how she brought a bit of african culture into it...What I love about this is you know she gives it 1000% and her drive and hard-works shows thats why she's still doing her thing to this day...She doesn't need to dye her hair red, kiss a girl or even sing about religion to make her music good...She just shows her talent...People think sells = talent...nooo...No other female artist can touch Beyonce...she's just amazing...

Peep the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment