Wednesday 23 February 2011

A Walk to Remember Book Review


RATE: ★
Pages: 215
Author: Nicolas Sparks
Genre: Christianity, Romance


I know it's old but I heard a lot about this book and some of those people said it's better to read the book than watching the film, so there I went and got the book from the library.

Pros- It had a romance, I enjoy those and I liked how they were both different and then they got together, it was cute.

Con's- It was over-hyped I think. I also believe that it was rushed and not a lot of time was really put into planning and writing this book. Another disadvantage was that I could tell what was going to happen like 50 pages before it happened and this book was only 215 pages long so that's not that good. Basically it was very predictable.

Final judgement- The book was not really my cup of tea.

Would I reccomend it? NOPE, don't waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment