Wednesday 23 February 2011

Blue Moon- Book review

RATE:★★
Pages: 232
Author:Julia Green
Genre: Romance, Teenage pregnancy

I saw a friend reading this book and then when I saw it at the library I was like, hey ho....let me go and get this.

Pro's- It had a romance and as stated before I enjoy those and I like reading about teenage pregnancies. Also the storyline was decent and it is readable (don't actually know if that is a word,lol)

Con's- This has been done so many times, I have read a few teenage prengancy books but they had another factor in the story but this was just plain and really had nothing extra to offer from all the other books out there that did this subject. Was a bit dissapointed with it, I expected more excitement and originality from the book.

Would I recommend this? No!

Sidebar- Even though this book was a fail I am still on the hunt of a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment