Thursday 29 September 2011

Awkward Season Finale Review

What a sad day, Just seen the season finale of the first season but the good news is there will be a second season.

((Spoiler alert if you haven't seen the finale))

Ok, I don't even know why I started watching the show I think maybe I saw an advert and I thought to try it out without really that much high hopes for it but it turned out to be really good and funny. Every episode there was a good ending that left you wanting to watch more.
The season finale was a double bill and the question on my mind and everyone else was who will she choose Jake or Matty. Me personally I like Matty more because their chemistry is perfect and his HOT. But Jake his is cute but what makes him good is he doesn't care what people think and he has saved Jenna a lot of times through this season. He is a nice guy unlike Matty who would avoid Jenna if everyone hated her.

Anyways, at the end of the episode she picks Jake and Matty is left sad about it all but I do think that she made the wrong decision because she really wants to be with Matty but his just been doing the wrong things I guess. Jake is the safety net I would say. But if you think about it, it would have been so predictable if she had picked Matty.


Also, the other story was about the letter and we finally found out that it was her mother who wrote it. I swear on one episode I actually thought it was her mother because she tries to act young and she wants Jenna to be the girl she was. Now Jenna knows who wrote the letter and it's a dead end because what can Jenna really going to do, sulk for a few days then she will move because at the end of the day it's her mother.

Hopes for next season, I think Matty will either find another girlfriend just to make Jenna jealous or he will fight for her. I don't think Jake and Jenna will last for more than 5 episodes or maybe someone else will be brought into the picture. Hmm. OH and I wonder how Jenna is going to tell Jake about her and Matty and how that will go down. Can't wait!

Overall, good first season, if you haven't seen Awkward, check it out. Also good season finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment