Thursday 15 September 2011

Awkward New T.v Show Review

I have been watching this new television show which airs on MTV on Tuesdays and I have seen 9 episodes so far so this review will be based on that.

I tried out the show and from the very first episode I was hooked. The storyline is good basically from my understanding it's based in high school and about a girl who loses her virginity to a popular guy in summer camp and after they do the …………… he tells her he doesn't really want to be seen with her because she's not popular and his scared what people will say. Also people think she tried to kill herself but the story develops more and more in an interesting way. It's really funny but also sad because Jenna gets bullied and embarrassed so bad you just want to cry for her.

Jenna Hamilton
I like Jenna, she's not too good or too nice like they make other characters that you end up disliking her but somehow you relate and see a bit of yourself in her either as a person in high school or someone who has finished high school. You feel sorry for her and smile when she gets with Matty.

Matty McKibben
When I saw the first episode I recognised the face but it took me awhile to place it, he is from desperate housewives but somehow he seems really HOTT!! in this show. Me personally I want him to get with Jenna but not as a secret thing...I found it funny when she played games with him and he got jealous.

Jenna's parents
Ok, their history is they were teenage parents and the mum is really funny because she thinks she's still a teenager and she wants her daughter to be cool. I loved how they made the parents to act like that, very funny. Loved the scene when they were high and the one when they were talking about punishing Jenna.

Jake Rosati
He is the extra spice mixed in to make the show better. He is the sweet guy that is nice to her and somehow saves her when she's in trouble. I like him and it would be cool if he got with Jenna but I don't think she is interested at all and it would be interesting to see what will happen when he finds out that Jenna’s been with his best friend.

Sadie Saxton
O-M-G, they really make you hate her, she is horrible, nasty and mean but it is so ironic because she is fat and she feels horrible about it and I would feel sorry for her but at any chance she gets she is on Jenna like nothing else and all the pity you have goes. But on the real she is not as fat as they make her out to be on the show


Overall, from what I have seen I think it's a great show and if you haven't tried it, try it and see, you have nothing to lose and if you enjoy shows like 90210 or high school themed shows you will enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment