Thursday 26 September 2019

Deciding to look for another job because of toxic work environment


I have been at my job for 8 months now, it is officially the longest I have been at one place now. My previous record was 7 months.

But yesterday I decided that I was done with were I am working now. Before now I always thought maybe I could do a few years there but yesterday it was so toxic that I decided for my mental health that I was done. People being rude, making me feel as though I am less. Just draining me mentally and I am tired of being sad because of them or feeling down or less or as if I am the problem because I am nice.

I think when I realised that I was being made fun of, people were rude to me and because I am not a argumentative or rude person myself and I don't want to change who I am to fit them.

Today cemented my beliefs and my stance to leave. I want to stay there for one year. I have four months left until I reach my one year mark.

I need to start to make preparations to leave.

I need to update my CV and just get back into the groove of applying for jobs again. I also want to apply to graduate schemes, just anything to get away from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment