Thursday 16 June 2011

A Rainy Summer Day

So today I had an exam which lasted for about 2 hours and in the morning it was a bit cloudy but I didn't think to bring an umbrella, in my mind it never occurred that it would actually rain before I got back home. ( How stupid I was)

I got a lift to college and it was raining a little bit and then I did my exam and after two hours it was still raining but still just a little bit, not heavy rain. So here I am no umbrella, no hoody jumper or a scarf to put over my head. I think to myself should I wait 25 minutes for a bus in the rain or should I walk and save some money. Guess what I decided, I saved some money and at first I was walking really fast but then the rain calmed down and my pace started to slow down; around the same time the bus went past me.

But at that moment I was already half way through my journey anyways so it didn't bother me but then the rain started to get worse and worse, I was walking through the park at that time and I was like the only person there so I started running. That’s my exercise for today done,lol but seriously the rain just wouldn't stop and there I was moving in the trees hoping it wouldn't be so bad.

At this time I had a jacket and top inside and I thought of removing my jacket and placing it on top of my head but when I tried to do it I felt cold so I just carried on walking, my hair became wet and rain drops began to drip onto my face. I had to wipe my face with my jumper sleeve in an attempt to try and not to look so wet. Somehow I felt embarrassed all those people in their nice dry cars passing me, people in umbrella and hoody and here I was with nothing.

It's so weird because as soon as I got in door the clouds cleared up and there's no more rain. Now I don't know if I love or hate the rain. I know it’s not that serious but I just thought I would write this down for memories in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment