Tuesday 21 June 2011

Last Day of College Today

Woow, it was my last day of Sixth Form College today and it's actually hit me that it's over, 2 years is gone. I can still remember my first day, I was so scared but yet so naive. In high school you think you know it all but you don't really know anything but then as I started to go to college I started to learn more about me and life in this big world. I know I still have a lot more to learn in the years to come but I am glad I went there even though I complained about it sometimes,lol.

Best memories about college were the amazing new people that I met there, I learnt more about other cultures and some beliefs that people have. Having jokes and fun times with other people. How I will miss them, weird how people come in to your life but then when you see them on the last day you think "I might never see this person ever again."

Many people pass through your life, either for a minute, a month or 2 years but your family will always be there.

As they say, as one door closes another one opens and I guess my next door will either be university were I will be going next year or something else, if I find it,lol. I used to see University as something that was sooo far away but now here I am going, I am a bit scared, the experience of not knowing is what makes it worse.

Anyways, I want to relax and enjoy the summer, these two years have had their goods and their bads but I feel like I had to go through it to become a better person and learn more about myself in the process.

My last day of college – 21/06/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment