Wednesday 29 June 2011

Beyonce Headlining Glastonbury 2011 Review

Hate her or love her I feel like if anyone actually sat down and watched her perform they would have been blown away like I was. I would have to say this is her best performance ever.

There was some dancing which was on point through-out and she was wearing heels, like it's hard for some people to even walk in heels but she was dancing and everything for almost two hours. Also her singing was amazing, especially when she sang halo, 1+1 and the best I never had.

Now a days it's very rare to see a person actually sing live with a live band, without auto tune and is not lip-singing. It is very rare and also you could see the raw emotions and how energetic she was because I would be so tired but her drive, energy and passion was amazing and on top.

In my opinion she is the nearest performer to even touch what MJ was like. It was amazing because there were moments when you were like WOW. It was crazy.

One of my favourite moments:

No comments:

Post a Comment