Wednesday 1 June 2011

90210 Season 3 Finale Review (Spoiler Alert)

I am a big fan of 90210 and I have watched the first season and I have just finished watching season 3 finale. This season has been good overall; there was the whole Naomi rape thing with the teacher which was very fascinating. Then there was the Teddy being Gay storyline, which I thought was interesting because it makes you understand about Gay people and them accepting who they are. Then there was the Ade and her singing career and Silver and Navid getting together as well....and her revenge on them. Then Ivy and Raj...Plus Annie's crazy cousin.

((THIS IS A SPOILER))

Season finale review:

First off, I love Naomi and Max together as a couple because his different from all the other guys in the show and their cute together. But the previous episode they were caught cheating on a paper and Naomi saves Max from being expelled and says it was her who did it...But then on graduation in front of everyone he says I cheated not Naomi, which I think is really stupid...Because she was already expelled...he doesn't gain anything from saying it like really Max and you are supposed to be smart. Then his parents think she is a bad influence on him so his moving to Cambridge (london) and I’m like really now, if he loved her enough to get expelled why can't he tell his parents no I love Naomi, I am not going at least be a man, he is 18 not 5. Then the only shock of the finale is Naomi getting pregnant, is this true or is this her just lying in order to make him stay. Who knows but I want them to stay together.

Ivy and Raj were the main characters in this episode with their wedding and I like them but it was a bit boring, no drama except the mother saying I don't approve, which is really pointless because we all knew she was going to change her mind anyways. Also I didn't feel the love and chemistry between them two that would make me go aww what a beautiful wedding. I just felt nothing for that wedding.

Then there was the whole Annie and Liam thing which I thought was pointless to it's self because he didn't want to go college and she was mad at him, which is very childish and what a surprise they made up in the end...Waste of time right there.

We come to the whole Silver, Navid, Ade situation, the build up was amazing but the way they found out, kicked her out and moved on....It seemed sooo rushed...that it took away the action. Then the way Navid and Silver made up like that it felt so rushed and forced. With Navid and Ade I saw the chemistry and love but when Silver and Navid made up it full on forced and rushed. And then the whole I am going to jump of the cliff, situation, I was like she is either going to jump or someone pushes her and we don't know who. Neither of my ideas worked and she walked away which was boring.
Ermm, I usually love all their episodes and season 1 and 2 finale's were Jaw dropping and shocking but I was kind-off disappointed with this one. It felt rushed and like the writer's didn't really put too much thought and effort into it. I expected soo much more. However, since their finished with high school, I am not really sure if they’re going to axe all the original’s and start off with new people, which would be a horrible idea. Or their going to follow them into Uni, jobs and all that. But I do hope that they keep Naomi there....they cannot replace her, she makes the show for me,lol....

1 comment: