Saturday 25 June 2011

Jennifer Hudson - No One Gonna Love You- Official Music Video Review

Honestly, after dream girls and the first spotlight I had categorised Jennifer as a boring artist...I love Rnb music but now a days Rnb artists are usually really boring and putting out boring music or their doing this pop/dance/ techno music. Unlike a decade or two decades ago when Rnb artists like boyz to men, Whitney Houston and soo much more would make amazing, interesting, powerful music and videos.

But then today I saw Jennifer Hudson’s video, I gave it a try and I was surprised because it had some acting, a bit dancing, a story line...the video was cute and I actually like the song. This is a plus one for J-hud and for Rnb artists...and it also shows you that an artist can be fully dressed and still make a video look good.

Peep the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment