Friday 17 February 2012

Chris Brown- Turn up the Music - Official Music Video Review

Since I did the review for the song might as well do the review for the video. Still not a big fan of the song but it will be played a lot at nightclubs.
As for the video I was surprised, I am not going to lie it's actually a good video. It starts off with Chris drinking and then he gets into the taxi. Even though I have mostly given up with his music I still have hope with his acting skills.

Then there is the dancing, which was made to look cool but honestly, he has done all of this before, I don't know if he has a choreographer or not but the flips, the moves and the MJ copy dance moves and style. I have no problem with coping or getting inspiration from Michael Jackson. But Michael Jackson didn't copy anyone. He brought something great to the world, with his style, dance moves and videos. Would he be that great if he had just copied someone else? No and I think that's what will probably keep Chris back because he needs to develop as an artist and have different and unique dance moves, videos and style.


Neither less, I think the video was done very well and I can't fault that.

Peep the Video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment