Saturday 4 February 2012

Drake - Practice Official Music Video Review

  Practice music video has just been released, I got Drake's Take care album and practice was one of the best songs on the album. It's abit on the explicit side but I liked the song, the beat and Drakes voice with it went well together.

I have just seen the video and when I first saw it I thought it was just some random video of a girl dancing to his song and he walked in, not knowing this is a music video. To sum up:


"The video girl with big FAKE bum dancing and at 3:14 drake walks and the dancing stops."

Honestly, she can't dance (or twert as they call it) it's ruined the song a little bit for me and if I was to watch the video I would watch from 3:14 and onwards. Is it original no and yes, I say yes because who has made a video like this so simple yet something that hasn't been officially done by an artist before. The no part is how many video's are there of a girl with a FAKE big bum dancing. It's so unoriginal and bluh. Only guys will like this.....

Peep Video Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment