Saturday 4 February 2012

Madonna Give Me All Your Luvin' (Feat. M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj) Official Music Video Reveiw

Madonna is back and a lot of fans will be excited about the news that she is coming back with new music and just now she has dropped her newest music video give me all you luvin featuring M.I.A and Nicki Minaj.

 Honestly, Madonna is a legend and my personal favourites by Madonna are "papa don't preach," "holiday" and "like a prayer."
Now let's talk about "Give me all your luvin," the song is OK, I think for me it's a grower. The video is good. I liked it when they were in white but it was very obvious that a lot of Photoshop was used. Madonna is an aging woman and even with all the technology it showed.
 I felt that Nicki Minaj and M.I.A had very short parts, Madonna made sure that this music video was definitely hers and that no one would over shadow her.But I don't think they cared how people get the chance to work with a legend like Madonna.
Peep the video Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment